Expert Drywall Repair for Every Type of Damage
No matter the damage, the trusted handymen at The Patch Boys of South Arlington and Alexandria are on the job! Don’t risk attempting a tricky DIY repair or wasting money on an inexperienced handyman’s shoddy workmanship. At The Patch Boys, our crew understands that proper, professional-quality drywall repair requires more than smearing spackle onto the damaged wall.
The variety of causes and locations of drywall damage in your home means that a one-size-fits-all approach won’t work. We start every job we do by conducting a comprehensive assessment of both the impacted drywall, as well as the wall itself, in order to provide seamless patches every time. The Patch Boys of South Arlington and Alexandria consider two main factors during the assessment: the cause and extent of the damage.
COMMON CAUSES OF DRYWALL DAMAGE:
- Water leaks
- Doorknobs/doors opening too far
- Moving furniture
- Nails and anchors
- House settling
- Children or pets playing
- Rodents and pests
- Tile removal or other renovations
- Electrical, plumbing or HVAC repairs
There’s no one-size-fits-all approach for fixing drywall damage. Different types of damage require different methods of repair:
- Holes require removal of the damaged drywall and replacement with new material.
- Cracks require more specialized treatment to prepare the damaged area so it will properly accept the patch material.
Our team members use their experience and expertise to evaluate the damage and determine the proper tools, materials, and repair methodology needed to provide a seamless patch every time. Alexandria rea homeowners can count on our crew to get the job done right the first time and save you money while improving the appearance of your walls.
TYPES OF DRYWALL REPAIRS:
The Patch Boys can provide expert drywall repairs for all of these drywall issues and more:
- Stains, holes, and warping from water damage
- Holes in the wall and missing sections of drywall
- Badly taped or “bulging” drywall seams
- Everyday scuffs, dents, and dings
- Cracks due to house settling
- Nail pops
- Retexture popcorn ceilings
- Uneven or mismatched textures on walls or ceilings
Drywall Repair for Textured Walls
Smooth drywall isn’t the only type of drywall we encounter. We’re also experts at repairing and even replacing textured walls and ceilings. Textured drywall can pose an additional challenge when repairs are needed, but don’t worry! The Patch Boys can still help with your drywall damage, and we still promise a seamless finish for your drywall repairs. Our texture matching capabilities are second to none so get your money’s worth and call us today!